The abrasive water jet cutting, obtained through a mixture of water and sand used at high pressure, gives us the possibility of realize:
- Perforations with micrometrical values of tolerance up to 200 mm thickness;
- Regulation of holes taper and perpendicular cutting with centesimal precision;
- No thermal or mechanical alteration thanks to cold-working;
- Engravings run by CAD/CAM systems;
- Wide range of materials that can be worked: metals, glass, wood, stone, plastic, foamed parts, etc.
- Saving on accessory costs and on further workings which are no longer necessary.